Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Four Month Update

I officially finished four months on the Optifast program this week. At weigh-in, I only lost a pound, but it's "ladies time" so I wasn't upset. I know from experience that this is my pattern. Actually, in the past, I would have slight gains for weeks like this, so I'm ahead of the game. I'm down from 239 lbs. to 202 lbs. This means I'm still not at my halfway point (200 lbs.), but I'm hanging in there.

My dietitian did give me some great news: My cholesterol is down from 237 to 193! I'm absolutely thrilled. I've been worried about my cholesterol for years. My BMI is down from 42 to 32. And I've dropped from a size 22 to a size 16. Not bad! So on the whole, I am doing well.

I had some "progress pictures" posted earlier, but decided to have new ones taken. My hair wasn't dry and I wasn't wearing any make-up! I'll have them up soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment